Bear With Me Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a simple mod that adds new bear species to Minecraft. Options to change the spawn weight of each species. Keep in mind that species that spawn in densely forested areas have less area to spawn on than those that spawn in open areas. This will affect spawn numbers, even if spawn weights are the same for all species.
Bear With Me Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – New Bear Species
- Black Bear: Found in forested areas.
- Grizzly Bear: Lives in hills and plains.
- Panda Bear: Elusive jungle dweller.
- Loot: Bears drop their respective hides, which can be crafted into leather.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.