Bed Bugs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds some tools (such as a button to the sleeping GUI and a command), allowing a player to kick themselves from the server when sleeping, allowing you to escape beds when stuck in them. This fixes the annoying issue of being stuck in a bed, a vanilla Minecraft bug, without having to completely restart the game.
Bed Bugs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Kick Button, Persistent Chat
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.