Bedrock Ores Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 includes ore clusters embedded in bedrock, and a device to extract them all automatically. This really is a world-gen mod which provides a unique system of resource acquisition. Rather than regular ore blocks it circulates ore clusters embedded in the bedrock. These can subsequently be harvested by the participant, behaving much like the contained ore does, except the block will never completely break. Every time the ore that was contained could burst, its drops are spawned and the bedrock ore’s yield is reduced. When the ore deposit is exhausted, the block will just become routine bedrock.
Bedrock Ores Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Ore Clusters Embedded in Bedrock
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.