Bedrock Utilities Mod 1.12.2 has the primary purpose to include extra durable(lengthy lasting) and faster/more dependable tools/protection as well as an ultimate 6-in-1 instrument in combination with additional lasting and properly defending protection affiliated to the typical vanilla Minecraft encounter. Giving the players a fresh and a lot more exciting endgame option, nevertheless Bedrock Utilities still offers to be balanced and challenging for the game to be fair and vanilla-like.
Bedrock Utilities Mod 1.12.2 – Stronger Armors, Tools
- Durability: 18,732/12x times Diamond Tools.
- Efficiency: 24/3x times Diamond Tools.
- Damage: 10.
- Durability: 99/3x times Diamond Armors.
- Helm: 1089.
- Chest: 1584.
- Legs: 1485.
- Feet: 1287.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
( Rating: 5 − 1 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!