Beekeeper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds to the game a new career for those villagers, which should’ve been in the first game by the get-go, however it’s not so here we are. As bees tend to be somewhat crazy and flying about mindlessly, it would certainly be much better if there was somebody to look after them and harvest their own precious resources, hence the creation of Beekeeper. This type of villager is going to be added into all of the villages across the planet; you can start trading with them and get many rare, unique Honey-made potions. Just the Beekeepers may induce the bee to the maximum limit, so take a fantastic look the next time you wander through one of these villages. Upon beating a weapon, the beekeepers may also reward you with their fortunes, which were chosen from bees.
Beekeeper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – New Villager Profession
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
A new type of Villager’s Profession.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.