Beem Mod 1.17/1.16.5 introduces a new feature to the Bee Hive. This makes it easier for people to find it in the overworld. Many have complained that spotting a honey hive can be difficult because of the dense forest blocking their view. The yellow beacon can be used to aid in the identification of the hive. Players will be able to see them from faraway by adding a yellow beam. Its simplicity is not surprising, but many praise Beem’s virtues. This feature helps players to survive and aids them in their quest for survival.
Beem Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Bees, Utilization
- Bea Hive will spread out a beam tantamount to the beacon.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.