Beta Creepers Mod 1.12.2 is a very simple mod. It includes a”fresh” mob, the Beta Creeper, which acts the same as Creepers did in 2009. Rather than approaching and bombing players, the more Beta Creeper attacks like a normal mob. On departure, it is going to explode. This burst sound, as well as all the Creeper’s death and damage sounds, are lifted directly from Beta Minecraft. For playability, the Beta Creeper does have a slightly different texture so it can be distinguished. This is very subtle though- its eyes have been faintly red tinted, and it’s ever so slightly more saturated than a Creeper.
Beta Creepers Mod 1.12.2 – Add Simulating Creepers From 2009
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.