Better Achievements Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an improvement to the Minecraft achievement screen.
Better Achievements Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Improve Your Achievements Screen
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Tabs per Achievement page. So no more spamming the button to find a page.
- Scroll on the tabs to see more tabs.
- Set the colours of your arrows.
- User settable tab icons (by middle clicking on an achievement on the page, off by default. Can also be set text wise in the config)
- Unlock achievements in creative by right clicking on them.
- Use of IMC message to register a page icon (no interface implementation needed)
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievements
- Set Background colour
- Custom Icon Renderer
- Custom Tooltip Renderer
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievement page
- Custom background
- Set custom arrow colours (this will override user settings)
- Scale on load
- Position on load, center around an achievement
- Min and Max scale
- Page Icon on the tab (with interface instead of IMC message
- The API includes a helper class for colours
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.