Better Advancements Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 tries to improve the UI and UX for the advancements system in Minecraft 1.12+ in a modded environment. This mod’s scope is cosmetic and Quality of Life.
Better Advancements Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – New Advancements System
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Screen filling UI (instead of the tiny one used by ants).
- Change the color of the advancement icons (instead of the default gray, blue and orange).
- Adds setting to stop fading of the advancements background on hover.
- Description boxes can grow slightly larger, so they are easier to read.
- Adds title of tab to title of advancements UI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.