Better Crates Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds storage crates that have different types, differing in the number of slots. The main difference is that when they are destroyed, they retain their contents. There are also improvements that convert crates into crates one level higher.
Better Crates Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – More Storage Crates
- Wooden crate: 36 slots
- Copper crate: 45 slots
- Tin crate: 45 slots
- Iron crate: 63 slots
- Golden crate: 81 slots
- Diamond crate: 117 slots
- Obsidian crate: 117 slots (Protected explosions)
- Wooden upgrade: Upgrade Chest > Wooden crate
- Copper upgrade: Update Chest > Copper chest
- Tin upgrade: Update Chest > Tin chest
- Iron upgrade: Upgrade Wooden crate > Iron crate
- Golden upgrade: Upgrade Iron crate > Golden crate
- Diamond upgrade: Upgrade Golden crate > Diamond crate
- Obsidian upgrade: Upgrade Diamond crate > Obsidian crate
- (Upgrades are more expensive than crafting crates)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.