Better Diving Mod 1.6.5, 1.12.2 is a mod that makes it easier to dive faster and allows you to work more efficiently without being distracted. This mod does not affect the mechanics of Minecraft Vanilla.
Better Diving Mod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 – Work Like Fish in Water
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Maps
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- No automatic sinking.
- You swim in the looking direction instead of just straight forward. So if you look upwards you will swim upwards.
- Swimming at the surface doubles swimspeed penalities and bonuses.
- Minimum and maximum swimspeed limits.
- You can dive for 45 seconds with taking one deep breath of air.
- Every level of the Respiration enchantment allows you to stay 15 seconds longer under water (up to +45 seconds).
- Every 30 blocks below surface oxygen efficiency is decreased and so you consume more oxygen (the next air block over the player is counted as the surface).
- Breaking blocks under water works at 60% of normal efficiency.
- With the Aqua Affinity enchantment you break blocks underwater at 80% efficiency.
There are currently 3 versions of each item. A basic version. An improved version for increased perks. And a reinforced version with more armor points.
Needed for diving with Oxygen Tanks. With the improved version, you can dive at normal efficiency at depths greater than 30 blocks.
Hold oxygen for longer dive sessions. Wearing slightly decreases the players swim speed.
Wearing wetsuit leggings improve the players break speed under water.
Increase the swim speed of the player.
- Custom oxygen display.
- Altered fog while diving.
- Diving deeper increases fog density.
- During night fog gets more dense and turns darker.
- Creepvine: Grows like Kelp up to 14 blocks high. Generates between y=30 and y=44. Used in crafting recipes. Also grows seeds which can be harvested with right click and used for crafting.
- Seagrass: Just deco which generates all over the ocean.
- Acid Mushroom: Grows in clusters on the seabed. Can be used for crafting.
- Limestone Outcrop: Breaking it drops Titanium or Copper Ore.
- Sandstone Outcrop: Breaking it drops Silver Ore, Lead or Gold.
- Seamoth: A small, versatile one-person submersible capable of sustained high-speed travel over considerable distances.
- Minecraft Forge