Better Farming Mod is another mod that enchant the ability to farm from yourÂ mine craftÂ planet. There Â are a number of new items added by this mod in which you may need to the planting seeds and selecting them. Seeds incorporate these apple seeds, cherry, cherry seeds, lemon seeds and other sorts of fruits that you could think about. The brand new items included would be those rakes in which you can make them out of gold, silver and stuff. When you collect fruits such as oranges, apples, and oranges they are redeemed to juices from that you technically use to drink and recover hearts. Cocoa may be made into things like hot chocolate and things. This mod is another mod recommended for you because it make minecraft a much better living area.
Better Farming Mod – Lemons, Oranges, Mints and more
- Apple Trees: apple trees can be planted on dirt and grass blocks, apple trees have 6 growing stages and need a light level of 9 or higher to grow, when fully grown apple trees drop apples over time. Can be found on forest biomes.
- Orange Trees: orange trees can be planted on dirt and grass blocks, orange trees have 6 growing stages and need a light level of 9 or higher to grow, when fully grown orange trees drop oranges over time. Can be found on forest biomes.
- Lemon Trees: lemon trees can be planted on dirt and grass blocks, lemon trees have 6 growing stages and need a light level of 9 or higher to grow, when fully grown lemon trees drop lemons over time. Can be found on forest biomes.
- Mint Plants: mint plant can be planted on farmland only, mint plants have 6 growing stages when fully grown they drop mint and some mint seeds.
- Nether Flowers: nether flowers can be planted on soulsand only, they have 6 growing stages and drop blaze powder and some seeds when fully grown. They can be found on the nether.
- Rake: the rake is a tool similar to the hoe but can only be used on grass, when you use the rake on a grass block it turn it into dirt an have a chance of droping a seed(apple seeds,Orange seeds,lemon seeds,cocoa seeds, mint seeds, melon seeds and pumpking seeds), the better the rake the better chance of getting seeds(gold has the higher chance).
- Chocolate bar: chocolate bar its a food item that heals 2 hunger.
- mint chocolate bar: its the same that chocolate bar but instead of hunger it heal 2 hearts and max stack size is 16.
- Chocolate Candy: heals 1 hunger instantly(no animation).
- Milk Bottle: obtained by right clicling a cow with an empty bottle, milk bottles cures poison.
- Mint Tea: heals 4 Hearts and have a max stack size of 16.
- Cold Chocolate Bottle: heals 2 hunger.
- Hot Chocolate Bottle: heals 3 hunger.
- Lemon: heals 1 hunger.
- Orange: heals 1 hunger.
- Apple Juice: heals 2 hunger.
- Orange Juice: heals 2 hunger.
- Lemonade: heals 3 hunger.
- Golden Orange: heals 2 hunger and gives Strength for 30 seconds.
- Golden Lemon: heals 2 hunger and gives Water Breathing for 30 seconds.
- Scarecrow: scares animals within 5 blocks.
- configurable bonemeal behavior: on the config file you can turn on/off bonemeal from working on the mod plants(bonemealGrow)
how it works instant grow or per stages grow(instantGrow), 0 means off and 1 means on.
- Fruit Leaves Decay: when a fruit tree drops a fruit his leaves have a 1/3 chances of becoming a normal leave that dont drop fuits, this feature is on by default but you can turn it off on the config file(leaveDecay).
- Configurable terrain generation: you can disable trees and nether flowers generation on the config file.
- Configurable Fruit Drop Rate: you can change fruit drop rates using the config file(higher number = slower drop rate).
Note: you can change ids using the BF.cfg file on the config folder (Server Config is on the config folder on the server directory).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.