Better Magnets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will work better than ANY other magnet mod you have ever used. (Or as good as) Give it a try and you will wonder how you ever used anything else.
Better Magnets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Adds Magnets that Can Enable/Disable
- Works as Bauble
- Can enable/disable with keybind, and get feedback in chat on which you just did.
- Instantly sucks items into your inventory, none of that slow pulling mechanic!
- Anti-Magnet block to stop items from being sucked up in an area.
- Anti-Magnet item to disable other players’ magnets!
There are 5 tiers of magnets, 1-4 and ultimate. By default, the first has a radius of 2 blocks, each one above has 2 more until ultimate that has a 14 block radius! Each tier is configurable.
The way these magnets work is by instantly sucking items into your inventory, through walls or lava without losing the item! (Also works on XP orbs.)
Important: You can use a keybind to enable/disable your magnet, and it tells you which you just did in chat! Very useful.
Anti Magnet Block:
This block, when placed, will stop any items 5 blocks above or below it from being sucked up by your magnet! It is NOT a tile entity, so that means you can place as many as you like and not worry about it causing any lag! (Doesn’t stop XP orbs from being sucked in.)
Anti Magnet Item:
When this is in a player’s inventory, it will go through and turn off all magnets they have. This doesn’t mean temporarily disable, it actually turns them off so that the person will have to turn it on again for it to work.
This can be very useful to disable someone’s magnet, by just throwing this item near them it will make their magnet suck it up. (Which in turn immediately disables their magnet.)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.