Better Mineshafts Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) improves one aspect of the game that has been inactive for a while. Unfortunately, Mojang doesn’t seem eager to give a lot of love to one of the most popular auto-generated terrains in Minecraft. This is why “Better Mineshafts” will be a vision of what these abandoned Mineshafts could have been. Better Mineshafts should be considered if you are a veteran miner who likes to lurk in the dark underground dungeons searching for unknown rewards. The Mod will bring new life to the Mineshafts experience. Players won’t be stuck with the same boring Shaft anymore.
Better Mineshafts Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Abandoned Mineshaft Overhaul
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- 9 biome variants, including a rare mushroom mineshaft.
- Completely customizable mineshafts! Check for the bettermineshafts folder in your config folder after running the mod for the first time.
- Abandoned workstations.
- Workstation cellars.
- Ore deposits at the end of some tunnels with coal, iron, redstone, gold, lapis, emerald, and (very rarely) diamond.
- Abandoned miners’ outposts (rare).
- Surface openings (very rare).
- Includes support for lanterns and candles from Rustic, Charm, and Varied Commodities.