Better Slabs Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 adds slabs from all types of blocks in the game. With this mod you can make slabs out of nearly any block in Minecraft. Now you can make stairs or walls or simply floors out of anything to fit your aesthetic needs.
Better Slabs Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 – Vertical and Sloped Slabs
- Slabs can be placed vertically, ‘on axis’ and on slopes.
- Slabs from directional blocks can be placed accordingly.
- Blocks like furnaces do not have their slab variants.
- Special functions (like grass spreading) also apply to slabs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.