Better Villages Mod 1.8/1.7.10 fixes the spawning of cities to more often and they are closer together when you do see them much like you would in fact. Â While traveling through Minecraft you could stumble upon a single village, sometimes spawned in at a precarious place, resulting in some insane village generation. Â Villages in Vanilla are becoming a little better but better Villages ramps it up much more! Â Villages spawn more tightly together like a town, they spawn in Jungle biomes, Mountains and even in the ocean! Â Gardens within the villages can also be fixed, adding lily pads and gates into the woods, also torches for lighting. Â The lamps around the villages use glowstone rather than torches, providing far more light during the night time.
Better Villages Mod 1.8/1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft Villages
- Villages now spawn in every biome that has a little flat land.
- Villagers have betters AI.
- Villages spawn 5 or more houses.
- Villages extends land into flat land.
- Villages break apart any block in the way.
- Villages break blocks 75 blocks above them (trees etc.)
- Villagers have a low chance of attacking a zombie, still working on it, but cool!
- Villages no longer have a weird generation with gravel.
- Biomes now have a fixed spawn-rate so there won’t be like 500 villages in one single biome on LargeBiomes generation and default world.
- Villagers now walk on terrain like nothing before! They can detect where they walk.
- Villagers will attack zombies ONLY if the Golem Spawn Rate is below 10%. Which is extremely rare.
- Villages spawn in literally every single biome except ‘The End Biome’!
- Added new GUI in the In-Game menu.
- Updated to MC 1.5.2.
- Jungle/Swamp/Ice Villages!
- New GUI.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.