Better With Mods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod that adds lots of new blocks and items, in addition to having many attributes which change foundation purposes of the vanilla game. This really is a mod made by Beeto based largely on Better Than Wolves. Its goal is to”reimagine” a large amount of Better Than Wolves’ material, but with greater compatibility and integration with other mods, in addition to adapting to new versions of Minecraft, instead of simply sticking on an older version.
Better With Mods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Better Than Wolves
This mod is broken into two main sections, the Core mod and the Modules system. The Core mod consists of:
This content cannot be removed or disabled, some can be configured.
The Modules System adds the majority of the content, it is broken into Modules which are further broken into Features, all of which are configurable. The current modules are as follows:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.