BetterF3 Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 replaces Minecraft’s original debug HUD with a highly customizable, more human-readable HUD. You can customize colors, position, add spacings, and more.
BetterF3 Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 – More Human-Readable Debug HUD
Each line is part of a Module, you can:
- Change the colors of each module
- Change the position of each module
- Add and delete modules, as well as add spacings between them
- Disable individual lines of a module, or disable the whole module
- Add a shadow to the text rendered (Activated by default)
- Change the color of the background behind all lines
- Animations for opening/closing (with configurable speeds)
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.