BetterWithLib 1.12.2 is an optional coremod used by BetterWithMods to allow adding some additional features to the game.
BetterWithLib 1.12.2 – Library for BetterWithMods
- EntityEquipmentEvent: an event that is triggered on entities that have ‘setEquipmentOnDifficulty’ methods. When cancelled the original method does not run, allowing overriding the items and armor that mobs spawn with.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.