Bewitchment Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 intends to become a spiritual successor to Witchery. Much like Witchery, we will have pacts with demons, witches, werewolves, ghosts, and so much more. Some recognizable things will return but will be given a new twist, or some alterations from the original. Most documentation about the mod can be obtained via crafting a book of shadows by simply mixing a novel with mandrake root, black dye, and hellebore blossoms…(For example, this mod is quite indev, so expect a ton of updating, in addition to plenty of bugs.)
Bewitchment Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Demon and Magic
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.