Big Reactors Mod 1.7.10 adds multi-block power systems capable of providing large amounts of RF power to Minecraft. The specific arrangement and material of mod blocks in each multi-block structure determines the performance and behavior of the system as a whole.
Big Reactors Mod 1.7.10 – Best Reactors, Turbines and Efficiency
- Reactors use fuel, and the mod provides Yellorite Ore to produce Yellorium Ingot for this purpose. Reactors can also use Uranium Ingot or Raw Uranium Ingot as fuel. Reactors produce waste in the form of Cyanite which in turn can be reprocessed into usable fuel.
- Turbines use Steam to produce power. Steam may be generated from a Reactor, or from another mod that provides steam generation. Steam is converted back into water, which may be recycled into a Reactor to produce more steam.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CoFH Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.