Binnie Patcher Mod 1.7.10 is a mod from Chocohead that uses ASM to alter the classes of Binnie’s Mods to be able to spot compatibility for its Forestry 4 API changes, as Binnie’s Mods were compiled into the oblivious Forestry 3 API. As well as that, it also fixes warnings regarding registering ore dictionary entries prior to registering the items, door drops being inconsistent,” Extra Tree fences not only connecting to Forestry fences as well as the wood products tab in the Arborist Database being empty.
Binnie Patcher Mod 1.7.10 – Fix and Update Binnie’s Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Binnie’s Mods and Forestry Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.