Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds in a ton of new biomes (over 90 biomes) that generate in your Minecraft world and Nether. This mod is an expansive biome mod for Minecraft that adds a slew of new, unique biomes. To go along with the new biomes, it adds new plants, flowers, trees, building blocks, mobs, ores, and much more.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Ton of New Biomes
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp.
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season.
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.