Bionisation Mod 1.7.10 adds to the game different kinds of viruses and bacteria, which give the player positive and negative effects. Also this mod adds a biome, where you can find herbs that are used to prepare potions against negative effects. These viruses and bacteria largely fictitious than real.
Bionisation Mod 1.7.10 – Viruses and Bacteria in Minecraft
- 42 effects each of which has its own mechanisms of propagation and treatment;
- Immunity system. The weaker is immune system, the stronger is effect on the player;
- New biome called Ancient Forest. There you can find unique herbs that are used to prepare potions against viruses and bacteria;
- Machine that makes medicines from virus samples that are currently on the player;
- Bio Armor that gives protection against some types of viruses and bacteria;
- Effects does not disappear after player death or dimensional traveling.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.