Bitcoin Mod 1.12.2 adds bitcoins, to be used with the Numismatic Dynamo from TE. This is a little Thermal expansion addon. This mod does not have anything to do with real life Bitcoins. It is a joke mod, contained within Minecraft.
Bitcoin Mod 1.12.2 – A Little Thermal Expansion Addon
- Bitcoin Ores are generated using CofhWorld. You can use its config to retrogen them.
- Bitcoin Ores are mostly found around heights 8, 32 and 64. The deeper the more common they are.
- Bitcoins’ tooltip shows how much they’re worth currently.
- Once in the dynamo, they give the value they had on insert.
- The value of bitcoins does not change drastically. It only changes over time. It does not have random jumps.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Thermal Expansion Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.