BlazeGear Mod 1.16.3 implements to the game a pair of tools and armor, that have been forced in the flame of the blazes. Many players upon having an encounter with the Blaze below the nether have invariably wonder about the prospect of them obtaining the power of it. Therefore, they seek out a means to get such ability, some successful in recreating flight with the elytraothers managed to craft fire arrows and rain upon their enemies. But, one of the iconic aspects of Blaze power is its own fire totemsthat levitate about its server to safeguard them from harm. Using BlazeGear Mod installed, players can begin to hunt for the flame of Blaze. In the subsequent phase, after acquiring complete armor set, they will be rewarded with all an above power of the flame. Additionally, there are powerful tools that could be made through using Blaze Rod along with the new material.
BlazeGear Mod 1.16.3 – Blaze Armor, Tools
- Acquire Blaze Power by Equipping BlazeGear.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.