BlazeGear Mod 1.6.5/1.16.3 introduces a set armor and tools into the game. These were forced under the flames of the blazes. Many players wonder if they will be able to acquire the Blaze power after encountering it under the nether. They seek to gain this ability and some are successful in creating flight with the elytra while others manage to create fire arrows to rain on their enemies. Blaze power’s fire totems are a highlight. They levitate around their host to protect them against harm. BlazeGear Mod can be installed so players can begin to search for the flame of Blaze. After completing the armor set, players will be awarded the power of the flame at the next stage. Blaze Rod and new material can also be used to create powerful tools.
BlazeGear Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 – Blaze Armor, Tools
- Acquire Blaze Power by Equipping BlazeGear.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.