Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 was inspired by the Blokkit mod. It adds small, block-like critters into the world that predominate in the majority of grassy locations. They can then be tamed using flowers and can carry out various tasks for you personally in the Earth, as well as gain experience and level up. As an instance, your blockling will be able to guard you from evil monsters through the night, go mining along together with you heavy underground, cut trees because a lumberjack and farm a couple of distinct crops. There’s an entire manual below to hopefully aid you in taming and raising your first blockling.
Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Trainable, Block Pets
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.