BlockOut Mod 1.12.2 is a Mod/Library intends to provide different mods and users with the abilities and resources to enjoy creating UIs for Minecraft. (This is a GUI Library mod that manages loading GUIs from XML and JSON). To attain this, it use several methods to not just reduce the workload of making and maintaining a UI but also take care of just about all synchronisation of information necessary to show the GUI. (This redesign isn’t finished).
BlockOut Mod 1.12.2 – A Data-driven GUI Library for Minecraft
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.