Blocky Siege Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds some siege weapons to the game and other ammunition that can be stacked around the world. These can be used to defend or attack. You can also use them to attack with mortars and cannons. This game offers great gameplay mechanics, both defensively and offensively.
Blocky Siege Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Cannon, Hwacha, Mortar
- The Cannon Block – Cannon Balls, Explosive Barrels.
- Can right-click the cannon with wood to add a base, and again with an axe to remove it.
- Mortar – Mortar Shell, Molten Shell
- Reinforced Door – A blend between the iron and wooden door.
- Hwacha – A powerful defense that rains a barrage of fireworks on its foes!
- Ballista Turret – An auto-turret that fires arrows at enemies. Supports arrows, spectral arrows, snowballs, and fire charges (quite destructive)!
- Add proper hitbox to cannonball block stacks(and others).
- Add a new villager called the Siege Master.
How to use:
- Cannon: Load with cannonball or barrel, add a certain amount of gun powder to change range (1-4), flint & steel, or Redstone to fire.
- Mortar: Load with a mortar shell or molten shell, add a certain amount of gun powder to change range (1-4), flint & steel, or Redstone to fire.
- Ballista: Just load the block with arrows and watch it fire away.
- Hwacha: Load with fireworks and watch it throw the most aggresive party you’ll ever see.