Blood at The Water Mod 1.15.2 adds to the game a little bit of tension under the water level. The sea and the lake are very peaceful for the previous couple of Minecraft spots, hence the arrival of”Blood at The Water”. Thus far, the mod only implements one particular type of hostile fish becoming the world renowned Piranha, they’ll be grouping and attacking you once you’re most vulnerable. From today on, you’ll have to be cautious in your surrounding environment when you are out exploring the sea, as threats may hid in every corners. The author promises the forthcoming update that includes more mortal species like Shark, Aligator and a lot more.
Blood in The Water Mod 1.15.2 – Piranha, Killer Fish
- You can catch Piranha in a bucket.
- Piranha mostly going to groupup before attacking you.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.