Blood Moon Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 adds a lunar event referred to as”Bloodmoon”, each night there is an opportunity of 5 percent (configurable)Â a bloodmoon increases. During the following night monsters will spawn faster and closer to the participant. The onslaught limitation of critters will also be greater. Notice that each of these things only apply to creatures spawned around the outside, you will not experience any of these effects when you are such as in a cave. You can also not sleep via a bloodmoon night (configurable). It is also possible to turn on an option from the config file to produce all creatures spawned by a bloodmoon vanish at dawn (Disabled by default). On the visual side the moon, the skies and standard light is going to be bright red, to adapt for the red skies the fog will also turn black for a milder effect.
Blood Moon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – You’re Probably Gonna Die
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.