Boatifull Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows the player to link boats together. A boat which has been linked to another boat can no longer be controlled by the player, but will follow the boat it has been tied to.
Boatifull Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Tie Boats Together
A boat chain
It is possible to link multiple boats to the same leading boat, however every boat can only be tied to one leading boat. It is also possible to tie a boat to a boat which has been tied to another boat, effectively creating a chain of boats.
Additionally, this mod also adds a chest boat, the chest boat can be created by shift clicking a regular boat with a vanilla chest. The chest boat can be disabled in the config, and is enabled by default. Unless OpenTransport is detected in the isntance (which adds chestboats too, in addition to many other boats), then the chest boat is disabled by default.
Linking boats together should work with any modded boat, as long as the implementation of the boat extends EntityBoat.
Boat chain with modded boats
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and InfinityLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.