Bones Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a bunch of (somewhat uncommon) skeletal mobs to the nether. Currently, there are four new mobs, the Skeleton Sheep, Pig, Cow and Chicken.
Bones Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Bunch of New Skeletal Mobs
- Skeleton sheep can be bred with raw mutton. Feeding it rotten flesh also has a chance for it to regrow its skin, which can be harvested for mutton.
- Skeleton pigs are bred with raw porkchops. They can be ridden just like regular pigs, but are faster and require a porkchop on a stick instead of a carrot on a stick.
- Skeleton cows are bred with raw beef. Skeleton cows do not have any special features yet.
- Skeleton chickens are bred with raw chicken. Instead of eggs, they lay items such as charcoal, fire charges and gunpowder.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.