Bonfires Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 brings bonfires from the Dark Souls games to Minecraft. For those who have not played the Souls games, bonfires act like checkpoints which can be teleported to and will heal the player.
Bonfires Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Checkpoints from Dark Souls
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.