Botany Pots Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 implements to the match a new means to exhibit, develop and harvest your flowers’ seeds. In addition, they are also able to be a excellent decoration to your own family, replacing the old potting system, which is not like the greatness of these new Botany Pots. From today on, you can observe your babies grow from a little sized plant to its initial size every time you put their seeds at the Pots, thus create immersion for people who like gardening more than anything else in the world of Minecraft. You may plant nearly anything, in Nether Wartz to Wheat with its surface cubes filling at the Pots very first. If you’re idle but still wish an automated farm and don’t wish to handle all the intricate redstone mechanics, then the Botany Pots may also function as the harvester.
Botany Pots Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Growing In-house Flowers
- Pour Dirt/Soul Sand into the Pots.
- Plant any seeds that you could find around the world.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.