Bountiful Baubles Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a handful of useful items, mostly baubles, inspired by games such as Terraria. Many of these items can be found in dungeon chests; others can be crafted.
Bountiful Baubles Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Obsidian Skull, Flare Gun…
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Balloon – increased jump height
- Cobalt Shield – functions as a regular shield, and gives knockback immunity
- Obsidian Skull – fire resistance, and immunity to burning
- Obsidian Shield – functions the same as a cobalt shield, and gives fire resistance + immunity to burning
- Sunglasses – immunity to blindness
- Forbidden Fruit – immunity to hunger and nausea
- Vitamins – immunity to weakness and mining fatigue
- Ring of Overclocking – immunity to slowness, +7% move speed
- Shulker Heart – immunity to levitation
- Ring of Free Action – immunity to slowness and levitation, normal movement speed through cobwebs
- Black Dragon Scale – immunity to wither
- Bezoar – immunity to poison
- Mixed Color Dragon Scale – immunity to poison and wither
- Ankh Charm – immunity to blindness, hunger, nausea, weakness, mining fatigue, slowness, levitation, poison, and wither.
- Ankh Shield – functions as both obsidian shield and ankh charm.
- Flywheel Ring – stylish RF storage
- Advanced Flywheel Ring – even more stylish RF storage
- Recall Potion – teleports you to your spawn point
- Magic Mirror – teleports you to your spawn point
- Wormhole Potion – teleports you to other players
- Wormhole Mirror – teleports you to your spawn point or other players
- Lucky Horseshoe – immunity to fall damage
- Gluttony Pendant – eat faster, buff on eating food
- Pride Pendant – buff while at max health
- Wrath Pendant – slight damage increase, buff on dealing a critical hit
- Broken Heart – lethal damage decreases max health instead
- Cross Necklace – increased period of invincibility on taking combat damage
- Flare Gun – shoots flares. Requires Albedo.
It also adds a bauble modifier system, similar to Terraria’s accessory modifiers. Each bauble has a randomly assigned modifier that provides a small buff. These modifiers can be rerolled with a Reforging Station. This is compatible with baubles added by other mods, as well.
- Half-hearted – +1/2 heart
- Hearty – +1 heart
- Hard – +1 armor
- Guarding – +1.5 armor
- Armored – +2 armor
- Warding – +1 armor toughness
- Jagged – +2% attack damage
- Spiked – +4% attack damage
- Angry – +6% attack damage
- Menacing – +8% attack damage
- Brisk – +1% movement speed
- Fleeting – +2% movement speed
- Hasty – +3% movement speed
- Quick – +4% movement speed
- Wild – +2% attack speed
- Rash – +4% attack speed
- Intrepid – +6% attack speed
- Violent – +8% attack speed
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.