Brazier Flame Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.16.1 implements into the game a brand new mechanism to further protect your own base, village and surrounding environment. In the dawn of Minecraft, several gamers have figured out how to deter mobs spawning by putting torches around shadowy place albeit the process was shown to be rather insufficient and insecure. The creation of Brazier Flame solves such imperfection and additional perfect among the oldest mechanisms from the game. Although, a great number of seasoned gamers still crave that the standard way to prevent mobs out of spawning, Brazier proved superior by employing complex beacon system and a recipe that is balanced. Moreover, Brazier adds into the game a brand new Vindicator, who holds the Living Flame, an irreplaceable facet to create the strong Beacon.
Brazier Flame Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Stop Mobs Spawning
- Follow the Constructing Method below to create the Beacon.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.