Bring Me The Rings Mod 1.12.2 will increase the number of mods using baubles to use effects, the limitation of 2 rings has begun to become overly restrictive for several packs. This mod aims to fix only that, adding 2 extra ring slots with default (configurable around 36!) . Even Minecraft gamers should have 5 fingers per hand. This expands Baubles to have 10 slots (it actually expands them, it’s not just a simulation. They should work smoothly with 100 percent of all properly coded baubles!) . Some of you might argue that other mods do so already, and for the other kinds of baubles as well. The difference on this mod is that the brand newest slots areÂ nativeÂ baubles slots, so which means that virtually every ring should operate from the box, unless the programmer specifically checks for the slot number (improbable, so there multiple vanilla baubles currently ).
Bring Me The Rings Mod 1.12.2 – Extends Baubles to Have 10 More Slots
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.