Brutal Zombie Siege Mod 1.12.2 replaces the flawed vanilla Zombie Siege mechanic with improved and adjustable version. Siege can be disabled altogether or set to spawn crazy number of zombies (up to 300 per siege) without getting them stuck inside half-blocks and farm fields. Sudden lightning over spawn area can alert players that something is going on.
Brutal Zombie Siege Mod 1.12.2 – Will You Survive?
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.