Buffxolotl Mod 1.12.2 is still a rather straightforward content Pack as it presents the man, the legend, the one himself, a buffxolotl. Are you bored of being plagued by the critters that roam the overworld? , Iron Golem doesn’t do its job and is useless as it could be? All your issue will probably be relegated to zero because Buffxolotl will be here in order to guard your cherished base from the Ender Dragon itself. The concept of the Mod is rather silly as the author made it in 2 hours. But after a plethora of quality mods we’ve been introducing lately, there’s nothing better than have a small laugh along with our buffed little guy protecting the villages from the threat within.
Buffxolotl Mod 1.12.2 – The One
- A Buffxoltl was introduced.
- Bucket of Buffxolotl can be found near the beach.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.