BuildCraft Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 is the core of all Buildcraft modules, all on it’s own this does almost nothing but all other modules depend on it.
BuildCraft Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Core of Buildcraft Modules
- BuildCraft Modules
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.