BuildHelper Mod 1.16.2/1.14.2 provides distinct wand things to the match. These wands can be used for convenient and speedy building of walls, filling of the bodies of water of ditches and valleys, creating of digging and islands of shafts or removing mountains. The exchange wand does work properly just for regular blocks. Special blocks with different types can create some unforeseen exchanges. As an example flowers will only exchange properly the fundamental vanilla flowers (roses and dandelions).
BuildHelper Mod 1.16.2/1.14.2 – One of the Best Mods for Building
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- The Sand in Water Wand: can be used to fill bodies of water with sand. If a block next to water is clicked, block of sand will be created above the water falling into the water and filling it to the level of the clicked block. Click a block next to water on top and every coordinate around it will be filled in this way.
- Universal Fill Wand: can be used to fill gaps with any block. Click on an block and the block type is noted, second click will remember the coordinate and the third click will fill every block between the second and third clicked blocks with the block of the first click.
- Exchange Wand: can be used to exchange a block type against another in a set area. First click will determine the block you want to have, second click will determine which blocks you want to have exchanged, third click will remember the coordinate and fourth and final click will exchange all blocks set by the first click with the blocks set by the second click.
- Dirt Fill Wand: is used to fill the space between two blocks with dirt. First click will store the coordinate, second click will fill the area between first and second click with dirt blocks.
- Cobble Fill Wand: same as the Dirt fill Wand, except the filled in block is cobble stone.
- Stone Fill Wand: same as the Dirt fill Wand, except the filled in block is smooth stone.
- Cube Digger Wand: if a block is clicked it will remove the blocks from a 3x3x3 area in the direction of the click.
- Air Wand: is used to remove all blocks in a selected area. The first click will store the coordinate, second click will remove all blocks in the area between first and second click.
- Gap Filler Wand: is used to fill all gaps in an area with a selected block type. The first click will select the clicked block type, second click will store the coordinate and the third click will fill all gaps (air blocks) in the area between second and third click with the block selected with the first click.
- Water Filler Wand: is used to fill all gaps in an area with water. The first click will store the coordinate, the second click will fill all gaps (air blocks) in the area between the first and second click with water.
- Remove Water Wand: is used to remove wate. The first click will store the coordinate, the second click will remove all water blocks in the area between the first and second click.
- Building limits for the fill wands are 1000 blocks in x and z direction and 300 blocks in y direction. If these limits are exceded, the wand will be reset.
- The wands should not be able to remove or exchange bedrock.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.