It’s easy to see that Torches don’t last forever. Burning Torches Mod 1.8.1, 1.16.5 adds torches that will burn out over time. You can prolong the life of your torch by adding planks or coal to it. You can also use an empty bucket on the torch (by default) to keep it from burning up. You can light them again using a flint or steel (default). Vanilla torches are still available in every world generation, but the recipe for vanilla torch can now be edited and removed. However, the config can still be enabled.
Burning Torches Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 – Torches Are Not Forever
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Configurable burn time!
- Torch extinguishing/relighting, with configurable tools!
- Configurable extinguishing in weather!
- Configurable light levels! (Not in 1.14.3)
- Configurable Items to feed the torches so they last longer!
- Configurable drops when the torch is broken!
- Disable Vanilla torch crafting!
- Changes Vanilla torch drops!
- Torches emit lots of smoke before burning out!
- Configurable lighting entities on fire when standing on the torch!
- Configurable lighting blocks on fire when next to the torch!
- Configurable placing of unlit torches instead of lit!
- Pumpkins that also burn! Keeps you safe and won’t go out in the rain!
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod