Butterfly Mania Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 currently contains 60 unique butterflies species, where 90% of them are based on real life butterflies and around 10% are purely minecraft related.
Butterfly Mania Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4
- Over 200 unique Butterflies with very diverse spawning and behavior.
- Collect and Decorate your Home: Build yourself a butterfly house or hang your catches on the wall as trophies.
- Semi-Intelligent Behaviors: Butterflies wander around, feed, camp, sleep, hide from rain, dance around glowstone & jack’o’lanterns in the night, chase one another and flee from players (with different chances)
- Catalog your Catches: Collect data on the Butterflies you caught with the Butterfly Encyclopedia and share it with your friends in Multiplayer
- Research spawning grounds: Examine dead butterflies with a magnifying glass to reveal some information of where still undiscovered butterflies might spawn
- Read & Learn: The Encyclopedia also contains a lot of real life information on each butterfly, just click the right arrow button on one.
- Trade with Entomologist Villagers: Diamonds for Rare butterflies.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.