Cabinets Reloaded Mod 1.7.10/ / 1.6.4 adds cabinets to show off and shield your precious items that you find while out on your Minecraft world. They are 9 slots for storage and also and can be set to public or personal. They are burst resistant. You can now customize your cabinets separately to appear, function and troll the way that you want. Cabinets now have just two slots to place items into that will provide special abilities. Some items will only fit into the next slot since they provide a secondary skill beyond the first and don’t need a GUI.
Cabinets Reloaded Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install FusionUtil.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.