Popular RPG games include a button that allows you to simply press a key to call your horse. No matter where you are, your horse will appear. This feature is added to Minecraft by the Callable Horses Mod (1.16.5 and 1.12.2).
Callable Horses Mod – 1.16.5, 1.12.2 – Call Your Horse from Anywhere
How to use:
- To get a personal horse, you first need to sit on one and press the P key.
- If that horse isn’t already owned by another player, that horse becomes your personal horse. You can only have one personal horse at a time.
- To then call that horse, you need to press the V key. If your horse is near you, it will try to walk to you.
- If it is further away it will teleport to you. It can event follow you through dimensions.
- If your personal horse dies, you can’t call it again.
- The mod also adds a handy GUI to see the stats of your personal horse.
- To see the stats, press K.
- All Keybinds can be changed in the controls.
- The mod is set up in a way that there can only be one entity of your personal horse in the world.
- So even if the old horse is in unloaded chunks when you call a new one, the old one will be despawned when you enter those chunks the next time.
Callable Horses Mod - 1.16.5, 1.12.2 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!