Camera Overhaul Mod 1.16.4 implements into the match a first-person camera program that’s quite similar to those who have played the game Quake before. As you install Camera Overhaul, you’ll notice a huge update when it has to do with the convenience along with the smoothness of transferring your POV around. Turning right and left have been made easier, therefore further improve the heart gameplay. What’s more, by including a quake-like camera program, the game becomes far more immersive. Some opponents of this Mod reference the nausea of the new camera when it is used for too long. However, following a lengthy playthrough for testing purpose, we felt completely normal afterward, maybe somewhat more relaxing due to how easy the game continues to be.
Camera Overhaul Mod 1.16.4 – Camera Improvements
- A New Quake-like camera system was implemented.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.