Cannibalism Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to not only eat yourself if you are starving to death but also eat villagers and your friends on multiplayer servers. Eat villager flesh and try out how other players taste and if it comes down to survival eat yourself. You now can eat your own flesh and sacrifice health as well as eat villagers. You can also chop meat off animals without killing them.
Cannibalism Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Eat Yourself and Your Friends
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
Knifes: Shift-right clicking them will cause the user to take 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage and drop one piece of their flesh. Additionally, right-clicking on other mobs that would normally drops food (including villagers) will cause them to drop their respective meat and take damage according to this scale:
- Cows: 1.5 – 2 hearts of damage.
- Chickens: Set to kill the chicken as they drop their bodies as food.
- Pigs: 1.5 – 2 hearts of damage.
- Villagers: 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage.
- Zombies: 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage.
- Other Players: 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage.
- Player Flesh: Raw Player flesh (Left) restores 2 hunger while Cooked Player flesh (Right) restores 4. Drops when player dies or via knife or by using the knife on them..
- Villager Flesh: Raw Villager flesh (Left) restores 2 hunger while Cooked Villager flesh (Right) restores 4. Drops when villager dies or by using the knife on them.
- Witch Flesh: Cannot be cooked, and restores 2 hunger when eaten. Due to the corrupted state of the flesh, it will also inflicts a Harming II potion effect. If the Wendigo is enable, the player will receive extra hunger and saturation depending on how high their wendigo level is.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.