Capsule Mod 1.6.5, 1.15.2 lets you capture any block or machine-filled region, then you can deploy it and undeploy it as needed. This mod is inspired by Dragon Ball Z capsules. You can make your Minecraft house portable with this Minecraft mod. You can create an amazing house and then move it around in Minecraft using capsules.
Capsule Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2 – Dragon Ball Z Capsules
- Cartoon Resource Packs
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Maps
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
You first need a capture base. This is where you can initialize a capsule with it’s first content. You’ll be able to capture the region on the top of it. Place it somewhere just below what you want to capture, or in a free space and build on top of it.
Then you need to craft at least one empty capsule (the top item is a stone button):
“Iron Empty Capsule” recipe, default capture size : 1x1x1
“Gold Empty Capsule” recipe, default capture size : 3x3x3
“DiamondEmpty Capsule” recipe, default capture size : 5x5x5
- Right click : activate.
- Right click while activated : throw the capsule.
- Once the content is captured, the capsule can be deployed or undeployed at will.
- Note that all the capsules can be dyed (affect the base color) and labeled (sneak + right click).
- Deploy: Right click once to activate, right click again to throw at the preview positions (are ahead not aiming a block).
- Undeploy: Right click the “Deployed” capsule and the content will be stored again into the capsule, wherever it currently is.
- Label: Sneak + Right click to open the label editing screen.
You need more space ? Here is the upgrade recipe (only works with empty capsule):
“capsule upgrade” recipe, default max upgrades : 10
You can add several Popped Chorus Fruit at a time.
It’s highly recommanded that you create a recovery capsule and place it in a safe place ! If the capsule is lost (thrown in lava, on a cactus (…), at an impossible death location) a recovery capsule will allows you to get back the content.
“Recovery capsule” recipe
- This mod also adds a unique enchantment : Recall.
- Effect : whenever a recall enchanted item is dropped and touches the ground, it comes back into the thrower inventory after a last update. When in contact of water or lava the recall is immediate (prevent burning).
- This enchant is intended to be used on capsules. Without this enchantment you have to pick up the thrown capsule manually. It can as well be applied on any enchantable item by configuration (disabled by default). Can be useful to fight against inventory dropping monsters or to prevent unintentional drop.